- Seamlessly able to design concepts from wireframe through to production, while respecting best practices for IA, UX and UI.
- Adept in applying brand parameters to individual design pieces to enhance and expand the brand.
- Strong grasp of integrated campaigns that leverage traditional and digital channels, including print, online, email and social media.
- Independent, self-starter able to balance projects and priorities to accomplish critical goals in tight timelines.
Freelance Graphic Design
Design projects from print to online and social media campaigns. Current clients include: Mario Batali, Mario Batali Foundation, Alexa Jade, Northwestern Stables, CA Technologies, Ciao Chow Media, TKE, and Astonish Designs.
Senior Web Designer
CA Technologies (ca.com)
June 1997 – June 2014
Responsible for advocating the company’s global brand, marketing message and information hierarchy through the use of UI and digital graphic design for website, social media and integrated campaign efforts.
- Conceptualize, design, direct and review wireframes, global web page templates and supporting site graphics.
- Direct production resources, business owners and third-party agencies towards a consistent look and feel for the web site.
- Ensure online presences, including website, landing pages, microsites and social media channels follow company standards.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to develop strategic design solutions. Monitor and review designs through development and production to ensure consistency.
- Transformation of ca.com to responsive design, customing graphics and layouts for various browsers and devices.
- Design suite of icons for implementation of gamification on CA user communities.
- Develop and maintain online style guidelines for site rebranding, and serve as internal subject matter on these standards.
Expertise in Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and MS Office, on both PC and Mac platforms. Fluency in ConstantContact and MyEmma email solutions.
Temple University – Real Estate Institute. October-November 2014
Columbus College of Art & Design – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Advertising, Illustration. 1989 – 1993
Northwestern Stables, Inc. – Member, Board of Directors (Marketing and Communications Committee Chair).
Horseback riding, animal rescue, interior remodeling, and vegan cooking.